...what happens when you log on to this site; what if you're not happy with your purchase; what if you book a session while your spirit friends are all on vacation? I would wonder that, too, if I were you. So here's the story: my goods and services are divine, but let's face it, you may have a change of heart and seek a separate route to bliss. There are infinite routes, I respect them all.
Here's the deal: I understand that you may buy my goods or services and then have a change of heart. It happens. You have a right to change your mind. I do, too.
Please take a minute to review my refund policies before scheduling an appointment or buying a product. It's so much easier to work together when you know what to expect.
Refunds for the Field Trip:
- Deposits are not refundable. Please be sure you are ready to roll prior to saving your seat. This is non-negotiable.
- 100% refunded (minus your initial deposit) if you cancel your membership 24 hours prior to start of the program
- 100% refunded (minus your initial deposit) within the first week if you are not satisfied with the program (only funds paid will be refunded); if your one-on-one call has taken place, you will be asked to donate $60 to cover the cost of your 30 minute one-on-one call although you will not be required to do so (you know, karma).
- 0% refunded after the first week unless you are leaving for reasons that do not pertain to the course in which case we will brainstorm together to find a solution that keeps us smiling and laughing.
I am keeping the number of participants to a maximum of 12 for this program so that the space can be maintained with deep personal attention to all who sign on. For this reason, I ask that you respect my need to fill the space with reverence for all those who gather which means don't sign on with the intention of leaving, sign on with the intention of having your heart opened wide...and it will be.
Refunds for Reiki and/or medium sessions scheduled, but not yet rendered:
- 100% refunded if you cancel your session 24 hours before your appointment
- 0% refunded if you cancel your session within 24 hours of appointment
Your time is sacred to me. I'm hoping my time is sacred to you. Sometimes life interrupts even the best intentions and plans, which is why I'm more than happy to reschedule an appointment (even within the 24-hour window) but I'm not so happy to hold space that cannot be fulfilled. If something happens well beyond your control, please let me know so that we can dream up a solution that keeps us both loving life.
Refunds for services rendered
- 0% refunded once the session is complete
I trust that the Universe is pulling us together like two little magnets for a reason. If we start a session and I don't feel we are a good fit, I will refer you to someone who can assist you and refund your money. Promise.
Refunds for e-books
- 0%, unless you are unable to download or view on your device...in which case, I will try to remedy the problem or simply refund your money.
Refunds for e-courses
- 100% within the first week of the course
- 100% thereafter, as long as you provide me with your completed exercises for the entire course or the exercises up to the time of your cancellation request. If you do not provide the exercises the course is not refundable, that's because to effect positive change you need to "do the work" which often means much more than simply reading the materials. If you would like a refund, please use the contact form.
Refunds for products (excluding custom products)
Your privacy is important to me, and I am committed to protecting your personal information. In this policy, I am letting you know about the ways I collect and use your information, so you can make an informed choice regarding whether you will visit this website.
What information is collected?
Your name and email when you subscribe to my email newsletter.
How is your information used?
It's used to send you periodic emails, including email newsletters, occasional business announcements and updates.
How do you unsubscribe?
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include the one-step unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do I protect your information?
I use various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including hosting your name and email using a password-protected, secure service. This service keeps your information confidential, will not sell or share your information, and will not contact you directly.
I will not trade, share, or sell your information to any other company, except that I do share your information with specific third parties who assist me in taking care of you (such as the email hosting service; the online classroom platform, etc.). These third parties all agree to keep your information confidential. I will also release your information as required by law and if necessary to protect my legal rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order.
Other legal bits you might want to know:
I do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. This website, products and services are not directed to people who are under 13 years of age.
If I decide to change this policy, I will post the changes on this page.
This agreement is between the user of this website (“you”), and me, Tracey Selingo, ink corp. When this agreement says “the parties” it means both you and ink corp., the parties to this agreement.
This agreement is updated periodically and can be changed at any time. The last update was on January 21, 2016. The parties are bound by the latest version of the agreement.
The content of this website is for your general education and information. This website is not providing therapy, counseling, or any other kind of business, professional, or medical advice.
I do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the information contained on this site is accurate or complete. The information on this site may contain errors. I disclaim any liability from such errors, to the extent allowed by the law.
Your use of the content on this site is at your own risk. I do not guarantee any results from using this content. It is your responsibility to do your own research and obtain any professional, medical, legal, financial or other help that you may need for your situation.
This site contains materials which are owned or licensed by ink corp., such as text, photography, videos, graphics, and the design and layout of the site. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the site. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose.
This site may link to other websites. Links are not an endorsement of the other website, unless specifically stated. ink corp. has no responsibility for content on the linked website.
This site may contain reviews, recommendations, testimonials, or endorsements of other businesses, individuals, events, materials (such as books), products, services, or websites. ink corp. will clearly disclose if it receives an affiliate percentage, free product, free service, discount, or any other compensation for a review.
The content of this site may change at any time, without notice.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
This website complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report a claim of copyright infringement, please send a claim to our official agent via our contact form or mail to ink corp. 345 Market Street, Kingston, PA 18704, containing the following information:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe was infringed.
- A description of the content on this site that you believe is infringing your copyright. If possible, please include a web address/link.
- A declaration that: you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described was not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or the allegedly infringed copyright or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your digital or physical signature.
Important Legal Terms
Access to this website via an automated service, or for a competitive purpose, is prohibited.
The content of this site is provided “as is,” at your own risk, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. ink corp. also disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
To the extent allowed by law, under this agreement ink corp. will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, regardless of legal theory, whether or not it has been warned of such damages, and even if all other remedies would fail.
The laws of the State of Pennsylvania will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this website. All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of this website will be litigated exclusively in the County of Luzerne, the State of Pennsylvania. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in the County of Luzerne, the State of Pennsylvania.
Any questions about the agreement or this website can be directed through our contact form or by mail: ink corp., 345 Market Street, Kingston, PA 18704.